Sunshine Painters is a licensed and insured painting company specialising in the painting of commercial premises.
We understand the importance of completing a quality job with the minimum disruption to owners and tenants.
A quality finish improves the potential rental value of a property as well as ensuring existing occupants remain satisfied.
Our commercial decorating team can assure you that each project will be carried out with as little disruption as possible to the client’s daily working environment.
We take special care of your property in our preparation process. This extends to the pressure washing of exterior areas, covering floors and furniture with protective sheets and the preparation of all surfaces before coating.
We understand time means money and our professional approach is your assurance that the project will be successful both economically and in the property’s final presentation.
As commercial painters, we have had a wide range of experience with different types of premises including work for body corporate/strata, factories, warehouses, councils and general offices.
Where necessary we can do repairs to woodwork, render and plaster as part of the preparation for refinishing. Depending on the needs of the project, we offer both spray and hand painting techniques.
We also offer colour consultation and colour matching services.
The type of activity that takes place in an area can have a big bearing on the most suitable paint or type of surfacing. Steamy areas, food preparation, areas suffering hard knocks, seaside locations, types of substrates can all affect the economics and longevity of the finished project.
We have the experience to help you make the right choices.
Our carefully managed approach to each project will help to ensure you have a hassle-free refurbishment completed as efficiently as possible.
- With over 30 years of industry experience, we are one of Australia’s leading qualified painting specialists.
- We’re fully insured for your peace of mind – no matter what circumstances arise.
- We continuously up-skill and educate our employees so we deliver the highest quality work.
- We have a passion for perfection.
- We guarantee that your job is not completed until you are completely satisfied with our workmanship and products.
- Your final payment is only made once you are satisfied with our work- that is our satisfaction guarantee.
- We use quality Dulux products unless there is a specialized requirement not met by the Dulux range.